Saturday, November 18, 2017

I Was So Tired I Forgot a Title!

What a beautiful, windy, fall day! I have lots of windows open, and I wish I could have the door in the jewelry studio (greenhouse) open, but the cats are hanging here with me and I don't want Pavlova to develop a hankering for outside.

For those of you who have heard and been curious about my neighbor/friend Zaga, now you can see her for yourself! She was interviewed on ABC this morning about her customizable children's book "The Adventures of Princess Insert-Name-Here" That's me and Gallifrey on the right. (Okay, "I". "That is I". Ultimately though it may be grammatically correct, it still sounds pompous. However "That's Gallifrey and I sounds fine--and is also grammatically correct so I guess I should have just used that construction instead of meandering down this obscure path.)

After a quiet evening at home playing Five Tribes again, then watching a really good movie (Predestination with Ethan Hawke) and eating an incredible cheese and meat platter (again) for dinner, it's time to go to bed. I actually just dozed off for a second sitting up on the couch with a cat in my lap, and when I woke up there was a line of periods (like this: ............................................)  after the word "Bed". Must. Close. Eyelids.


1 comment:

Bill said...

Bridget and I wish you a good sleep.