Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!

This lovely day began with leaving Las Vegas, and though I was sad to leave friends old and new, I was glad to get back to the bosom of my family. We shared a lovely meal with three generations of friends, and are home ready to snuggle into bed. I didn't go wild on the cheese plate--I teetered on the verge, but I pulled myself back and served about half of what I got (which was still way too much). It was appreciated, and I anticipate many evenings of cheese and gaming in the coming weeks. The spouse is calling (figuratively), and I must go.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, and to all a good night!

3 comments:

Bill said...

Our cheese plate (a third of which my beloved made) was ravaged by the famished horde...

Brenda Griffith said...

I was asked if I made any of the cheese, or if I made cheese. The questioner was loudly shouted down with, "Don't give her any ideas!"

Bill said...

Amen. Especially since Bridget milks the cow for the milk to use.