Monday, November 13, 2017

The Film, Like the Beat, Goes On

I spent so much time tonight on other things (playing a board game with my spouse, tucking my daughter into bed--that one takes a LONG time, and answering A Fair of the Art email) that I don't have time or energy to write the latest update on the film saga. Suffice it to say that no filming happened after school today in spite of my having picked J up from school so she wouldn't have to wait through a long bus ride to get home before she could film. Now we're at the point where I am keeping her home tomorrow morning for first period (which happens to be her AV class) so she can film. The reason she couldn't film today was that she didn't have the light. Tomorrow she is going to start from scratch (I believe even with a new script) (!), and it will be all done. Then I will take her and all the equipment (lights, sound, camera, etc.) back to school. Whew! I hope tomorrow's post is interesting and can report the end of the film.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Jessie D. DeMille?