Monday, May 15, 2017

Toddling Off To Bed

I hear the wind howling outside and the wind chimes bonging madly. I hope my new arbors don't blow over. I stood them up today even though the rebar supports in the ground to keep them up haven't gone in yet. I just wanted to see the garden closer to done! It's been a really long slog and on days like today I feel like it will never end.

I only had two workers show up today, and they did the best they could to move a few tons of sand to the bottom of the pond, but there were only two of them, and it was 90 degrees. So the garden languished. The solar didn't get inspected either. I am ready to go postal on the city inspectors if they don't stop focusing on how many appliances I have and pay attention to whether all the wiring and breakers are in code (they are).

Now I'm tired. I did a long post on the bees, and that's going to have to do for tonight. I'm going to take a page from the cat in my lap and go catch some ZZZ's.

1 comment:

Bill said...

It would be a real pity if the wind did any damage. Let us hope not...