Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Raining Cats and Dogs

Pavlova happy to cuddle on the couch
I'm glad it's raining. It sucks it started pouring before I could get the Halloween decorations in. At least one, maybe two or three are completely ruined. Hope I have time to get them in tomorrow before they get totally washed away. The kitties are glad they are not out in the rain and the dogs... god forbid they should get their feet wet by going outside to pee!

Today was an odd transitional day. I got a few things of the list, but there were no big, satisfying accomplishments. Tomorrow morning I have piano and then a woman from my jewelry class asked me if I want to meet to do open studio (finish up our last projects) and then have lunch. I said yes, but probably should have said no. I have glass orders to work on and ship, shipping supplies to receive, and of course the persistent A Fair of the Art to wrangle. I hope I feel more settled and driven in--if not one direction, then at least one direction at a time!

Now the down comforter and the spouse snuggled under it call and I must answer.

4 comments:

ellen abbott said...

rained hard here too yesterday though no Halloween decorations to fret about.

Bill said...

How many trick-or-treaters did you get?

Brenda Griffith said...

None. We weren't expecting any though.

Bill said...

We only got 82; the number was probably down due to the Dodger game.