Saturday, October 14, 2017

Another Year, Another Anniversary

Everyone needs a Tyrannosaurus rex in their front yard.
Thank you for 22 wonderful years my heart. It was a great day today, and I can't tell you how happy I am that I came home from Gatlinburg last night.

So how did the old people celebrate 22 years of marriage? Well it started with Torchy's Tacos for breakfast after stopping to pick up the blood pressure meds at the pharmacy after a couple of rounds of wild monkey sex. Then came assembling the tyrannosaurus rex in the front yard followed by a small rest and more monkey sex. The evening ended with Blade Runner 2049 at the Alamo Drafthouse. It's hard to believe that the first Blade Runner came out 13 years before we met. Now it's time to get these old bones to bed for some more wild monkey sex. You think I'm kidding...

1 comment:

Bill said...

TMI