Friday, October 06, 2017

New Website!

I published a new website today, but it wasn't the long-awaited Siyeh Studio website (though I did update my Zapplication portfolio and applied for a retail show today). Today saw the birth of the A Fair of the Art website--including a live application with image uploading and payment processing. I even tried it out by applying myself. :-)

Today wasn't all about the web, however. Zaga and I started the day by doing hive maintenance on all of our beehives. We both got stung. Mine was when a bee climbed up under the cuff of my pant leg, got to my knee, and stung me. Zaga's was after she was out of her suit watching me when she swatted a bee in her hair and ended up smashing it to her head. But we still love our bees.

Now I need to get to bed as I leave for Arrowmont for Ricky Frank's enameling class tomorrow morning and I'm not even (of course) packed yet!

1 comment:

Bill said...

So we tell you to get offline, and we send you packing!