Saturday, October 28, 2017

Too Tired to Really Post

I lounge in almost a sugar stupor from the wonderful four layer spice cake the spouse made today. Honestly, I could go to sleep right now. Part of my fatigue comes from having spent six hours in the garden today putting up the penultimate Halloween Decorations. All I have left are the lanterns I bought to highlight the vignettes I've set up at various points in the garden. I am annoyed with how difficult they are to light so I'm thinking of cutting a hole in the bottom of each of the floor plates and siliconing in the battery-operated lights (the switch is in the bottom of the candle so if I cut a hole in the base of the lantern, I'll be able to turn the light on from outside). But honestly, I am so tired right now that I am going to go straight to bed. We just finished watching the wonderful movie Cabin in the Woods, and it was a perfect post Halloween decoration and pre Halloween movie. Tomorrow pics--and maybe even a video--of the Path of Terror.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Video? In the light of day or at night, lit like it will be?