Friday, October 27, 2017

No Post Tonight In My Coffee, No Post Tonight In My Tea


Name the band and the song from which I mangled my post title! Tonight is another night when I am going to skate a bit on the post. I have an obsessive, compulsive personality which resulted in my obsessing over choosing food trucks and compulsively trying to get more artists signed up for A Fair of the Art. Unfortunately I should have taken a day off as it felt like I mostly spun my wheels. So I  accomplished very little today--other than taking the child to school and getting more big Halloween decorations as Home Depot FINALLY put them on 50% off.

I am very much looking forward to getting everything Halloween up tomorrow (I have given up on the styrofoam tombstones as the wind up here makes frisbees out of them no matter how I weight them down). Then I'm going to invite the Jacob kids over to walk The Path of Terror (with candy and what have you at the end). I wonder if they like caramel apples? Dave knows how much I love them so he's going to make them tomorrow--with scratch caramel. Yum. Yes, that's just what I need for tomorrow. Something ELSE to obsess about.

3 comments:

Cynthia Morgan said...

Scratch caramel apples?!?! I see why you married him! Now dreaming of caramel apples...sigh.

Bill said...

Guess Who.

ellen abbott said...

we had a thin plastic tombstone that Marc made a plaster copy of. it served us well for many years.