Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Week Goes On

Coffee in another little paper cup, "Let's Dance to Joy Division" (and celebrate the irony) by the Wombats from Dave's computer courtesy of his ear buds for music. Wow. I am married to an inner teenager. He said he needed something to pick him up (and Kavarna is big into the mope this morning) and, well, if the Wombats don't do it, nothing will. Me, I'm a sucker for those little male Sheffield voices. "So happy, and we're so happy, so happy..." and we're at Kavarna.

Three orders shipped yesterday, a piece was redone for the second time (done for the third), and a piece was slumped. Lots of people sent money (Huzzah!) Dave just shared with me that the song above is off of the Wombats upcoming album "A Guide to Love, Loss, and Depression". Oh boy. "And now another song about a gender I don't understand..." The Wombats (and my spouse) are so cute.

Last night I finished updating addresses, phone numbers, and websites for my gallery list. Good-bye Nicholson House! That's a definite two, maybe (unconfirmed rumor) three galleries I was in that closed this spring. Now that the gallery list is done, I will put it up on the web. It'll be good to have a full reference up there--and on a Google map too! Next step is getting pics of all the new work up in the running slideshow on the front page--and getting all the articles written about the visit to PoP and Hoypoloi in the spring, the Museum of Fine Arts Boston placement, the Profitable Glass article... More oy.

One last shipment to go out today and the rest is paperwork, fax this, write that. Call this one, email that one. And the week goes on....

1 comment:

Bill said...

Must be nice to get your work done, sitting in a coffeehouse, nibbling on a cookie...