Saturday, December 23, 2017

Just Right

No matter how long or short vacation is, it's just the right amount of time. By the night before we go home I'm ready. For the last night Dave played in the Hold 'Em finals tournament, we had left-over lobster in the buffet for dinner, and J and I watched Dunkirk on the big screen out by the pool. You could tell we weren't in the Caribbean anymore it was so cold. I wore a sweater and still had to swaddle in four deck towels. J remarked (several times) that Dunkirk seemed like an awfully odd film to show on a ship. After all, all those ships sinking. I think only Titanic and the Poseidon Adventure would be worse.

Now all that's left is packing. And another night of hacking and coughing. I tried to buy Nyquil at the general store and they were sold out. Tell you anything about how many sick people are on this ship?

1 comment:

Bill said...

Did you find Dunkirk hard to follow?