Friday, December 08, 2017

End of Day, End of Week

It's already after 10:00! Where do the days go? I have been really enjoying working for data.world in my contract writing gig. Today I went in for much of the day and had my own desk in an empty office. Next week I'll go in some more and take over an unused desk in the data pen next to one big brain and across from another. I'm getting sharper and smarter through osmosis.

Today the snow melted here--though temps are still in the mid 30's--and new snow dumped on Atlanta. Winter has us in his icy grasp. Guess I won't be looking in on the bees till it warms up a bit.

Tomorrow is a glass, home admin, and Christmas day. I have three orders to get out, presents to order (sadly not make) and ship, and bills to pay. It's like I was a regular 9-5 person home for the weekend's chores!

Now, after this excruciatingly brief post, I'm off to snuggle the spouse under a big down comforter.

1 comment:

Bill said...

May the Force be with you!