Saturday, July 08, 2017

Not Much Ado About Nothing

After our big day out yesterday, we utterly failed to do anything much today. The girls didn't even want to go out to the lake they were so tired! They spent the entire afternoon watching Breaking Bad--and that's after sleeping the entire morning. I wasn't much better. I got up and fed the cats, but then I went right back to bed for a few hours. Now after doing mostly nothing all day myself (I sat on the periphery of the girls BB binge watch), I am writing a quick post, getting the dogs settled for the might, turning off the sprinkler, and going to bed. Tomorrow I am going to insist we go out to the lake. It was 96 here today (consider that we have one little air conditioning unit for one room in the house and nowhere to put another one) and we are just not set up to handle those temps. I need to spend the afternoon in a nice glacier-fed lake staying cool.

1 comment:

Bill said...

While there's still glaciers to cool by...