Monday, July 03, 2017

I Was Boring Today

Day 3 of the Tour de Fleece, and I kicked butt and spun names, or spun butt and kicked names... or whatever. I spun. A lot. I have spun about 14 oz so far leaving only about 42 left to go. Okay, even if I weren't already exhausted I'd be really tired just thinking about it.

Besides fiber, today was about my mother's roses. I deadheaded and took out large canes that had died during the winter or were killed last summer by cane borers. I cleaned house a bit. I napped. It must be summer when I can condense an entire day's activities down to a couple of sentences! Had I not been on a mission to post every day this year, I probably wouldn't have bothered today. Tomorrow, however, will have all the excitement and action anyone could want as it is July 4th and we have enough fireworks to take down a small country. Pictures will be taken. Stories will be written. We will go down in history.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Has the Fire Department been notified?