Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Tuesday, Again. Funny How It Keeps Coming Around

Coffee in the Denver skyline mug, "Tears Of Love's Recall" by K. D. Lang on iTunes. I wear the red chopsticks of war and cut a swath through the enemy list of chores that await... or I would if I were not still victim of the Great Stomach Bug of 2008. Let the anxiety attacks begin! Ugh. Coffee may have been... over-ambitious this morning. I could just sit on the couch and watch the critters outside forage all day--if I were someone else. Instead there are a million tasks clamoring to be done and the election-season-that-just-won't-die has claimed my spouse for another day into the night (Georgia senate run-off). Who knows when I'll see him tonight, or what I'll burn for dinner.

The sample sets (which also wouldn't die) are finally packed and ready to ship! Now I'm going to take a deep breath, gird my loins, write up the terms (they aren't free sets, but they are exchangeable), and make them available on my wholesalecrafts.com page. With them to the kindly UPS man will go the last two orders of the year (I keep thinking the orders are done and they keep trickling in). THEN it's on to the all the administrivia that I have neglected, put off, avoided, dodged, turned a blind eye to--you get the picture--for the past, um, year. Really.

Really, really.

1 comment:

Bill said...

You serve David as a Greek god: Burnt offerings for dinner?