Friday, May 30, 2008

Desultory

Coffee in the Montreal skyline mug, "Without a Word to Say" by Blue Zone U.K. on iTunes. The song title almost tempts me to stop right there, but, no. I have a day ahead. Yesterday three kiln loads, one shipment, and all the work left from the Decatur show put away or hung in the studio gallery, and I dragged through it all feeling like I was doing nothing the entire day. Today sees another two kiln loads and maybe some desultory straightening/cleaning. Yep, I'm all about desultory this week. (Ironically, the theme from Rocky just came on iTunes--talk about energy shear!)

Think I'll meander over to the studio now. Here's to more caffeine (or something) next week...

1 comment:

Bill said...

Try turning on the air conditioning...it should help stimulate you.

Or you coud do that thing that Joan Rivers used to recommend...