Friday, April 18, 2008

Goats!

Coffee in the Washington skyline mug, "The Irish Rover" by the Pogues featuring the Dubliners on iTunes. I am getting into this song theme thing. I picked that song--a new one for me--because it has the word "goats" in it and I am off to see the goats (and to milk one too!) with J's kindergarten class this morning. This afternoon it's a full kiln load and maybe the beginning plans for adding hot work to Siyeh Studio... ooooOOOOOooooh!

Yesterday I tweaked the front page of my website a bit and today I'll do a bit more. I'll also put the shipping room back together (new box storage ooooOOOOOooooh!), order shipping supplies, and send out a few more invoices. Next week sees the arrival of a big glass delivery, Bettina (the new big kiln), and the shipping supplies. Next week is also ACRE and, dare I say it?, I'm not ready yet... Now, off to the goats! (Goat pic courtesy of Windrift Hill Soaps in Conrad Montana)

5 comments:

Dee said...

brenda, you're getting more glass AND new kiln just before heading to sin city??????? aiiiiiiiii

ren said...

i love the pogues. i also love goats. how very strange of me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda,
Glad you're rested and back to your studio! I was at Disney Orlando a week before you were there! You're glass at Holopoi (sp?) looks great!

Are you still doing glass with Tadashi? I'm to hook up with him soon to work on roll-ups! Yahoo - finally!

Licha

Bill said...

How did Dave feel about the goats, dear?

Brenda Griffith said...

Dee--I am fortune's fool. The shipments are half in and it's taken all my time so far this week...

Ren--You love goats, the pogues, David Tennant, and a couple of other things I love too. Are you sure we aren't twnins sep-at-bir?

Licha--I am SOOOOOOOO jealous! Wrap ups! With Tadashi! He's wonderful... as is Lee, the glass blower who has been spending time in my studio. If we get a hot shop up as I hope, you'll have to come play here.

Bill--Dave loved the cheese I brought home from the goats--Chevre, Mozzarella, and Feta, yumm.