Thursday, October 18, 2007

Mutiny

No coffee yet, grumble, grumble, grumble, mutiny, mutiny, mutiny, "Gwenlaise" by Eugene Freisen & Scott Cossu on iTunes. It's bloody dark out there. What lame congressman decided to push back ending daylight savings time?!? November. I don't think I can wait that long ("Mutineer" by Warren Zevon just came on, looks like iTunes is with me on this one).

Every five weeks, Thursday is my long day: dogs to groomer, legs waxed, gymnastics for J and then ballet for her (I feel like Martha Stewart on this Thursday). Today add to that intense painting, one kiln load, and putting out the Halloween decorations this evening. And I'm grumbly. Did I mention I'm grumbly? Time to go roust the Sprout. I'll come back here tomorrow when I am more gruntled.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sprout rousting is quite vital, you know.

Brenda Griffith said...

Sometimes it's more tempting to Sprout roast than roust, but the social workers frown on that.

Anonymous said...

LOLOL there are definitely times that Sprout roasting is tempting but yes, social workers get highly annoyed with you if you do that. There were times I told mine that it would be best if she stayed out of my site for a while in her part of the house. ;P

Anonymous said...

What, you can't even put their toes up to the fire?

What's this world coming to?

Brenda Griffith said...

At least when we roast marshmallows now I don't have to worry that she'll lean over the fire and 18 inches of hair will flop into the flame...