Friday, October 12, 2007

I Just Wanna Hear Your Rhythm...

Coffee in the San Francisco mug, "Shut Up and Kiss Me" (the video version!) on iTunes. Okay, it's a sickness. I discovered yesterday that my download of Springsteen's 'Magic' cd came with a video. I thought to check to see what else is available on iTunes in music videos. Oh boy. I didn't exactly fill my hard drive, but it's close! So far Death Cab For Cutie "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" is my favorite. J is all about Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" though she acknowledges that Michael Jackson sure can dance in "Beat It".

Started the morning finishing up the packaging of the kits to make stuffed felt sea creatures that I need to hand out to other lucky Waldorf parents so they can sew them up for the upcoming Holiday Fair... Oh this watching and blogging (and chatting with Dr. Bill on IM) is just too distracting. Going back to "Radio Nowhere"--audio only. I am clearly not of the MTV generation-can't stream it all all the time.

The Art Institute put in another order yesterday late--of course just after I closed the firing schedule. But it's okay--in fact orders are always MUCH better than okay--I still have slush in the schedule for the move and should be okay.

Now off to fuse, pick up the J at 1:00, and plan tomorrow's paint-a-palooza. Have a safe weekend...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be much more frightening if the Art Institute stopped sending orders, now, wouldn't it?

Anonymous said...

LOL those dang videos can be very distracting can't they? ;P i don't do im in any form 'cause i found it ate up all my productivity time on the 'puter when i tried it ;P

glad they finally sent the order ;)
D