Sunday, March 26, 2017

Let's Start the Week From Scratch

Left the posting too late today (as usual) and am being a bit anti-social by posting while chatting with guests and showing one of them how to knit a dishcloth. I am truly a multi-tasker tonight. Today we gave ourselves a treat and went to the Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center for a family outing. It felt good to be able to identify most of the plants we saw there--and to be able to say, "Oh yes, we have that one". When we got home, I felt like a nap again, but worked on my plant database some more. I begin to get discouraged as I can't figure out how to make FileMaker Pro do what I want it to, and Excel won't do what I want it to. And working on it to such exclusion has put me behind in everything else. So tonight I have to shake it all off and prepare to start anew tomorrow. New week, new goals, new deliverables.

1 comment:

Bill said...

May the Force be with you!