Monday, July 30, 2007

Day Before the Show

Coffee in the Chicago skyline mug, "Mystery" by the Indigo Girls (for Dave) on iTunes. It was a weekend, a little slice of life with all the highs and all the lows, and I am putting it up in Stranded in the South as the bigger posts this morning. Now I gird my loins and get ready to leave for Philadelphia tomorrow. Because of Life over the weekend I was in the studio till 1:00 am last night and the night before (load from Saturday shown--photo courtesy of new iPhone) getting the firings in. Today I tidy up paperwork (bills, show applications, ads, etc.,) and then I begin to pack. I probably won't load the car till tomorrow morning as I don't need to be on the road till 10:00, but, then again, why not get a jump on it for once?

I have a niggling feeling I've forgotten something important that I have to do today, but for the life of me I can't think what it is. I know I want to get my new laptop bag with the Siyeh Studio logo embroidered on it from my friend Michael (it's a gift). I can't wait to see it! And I'm going to swing by one of the potential studio properties I looked at to measure the rooms (give me something to think about while I'm in Philly). If I have time, I might even squeeze in a pedicure. Might as well dream big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Half the fun of reading your posts is seeing what exactly you forgot, again, when you go off on one of your business trips...