Friday, September 22, 2017

Live Escape Rooms

Went to a live escape room called the Austin Lockout today for Zaga's birthday. It was amazingly fun! I was feeling pretty confident about half way through the time because I thought we were halfway through the puzzles. Turns out we were about 20% through, and with the two of us it would have taken us easily two hours to do it with no hints--and there's no guarantee we would have made it even then. It's a fascinating business model and the room was really intricate in the way it presents information. I feel like I'm being really coy, but I'm not even going to give a hint of what you do in there because anyone who is here in Austin and has the opportunity to do it really should. Now enough babbling. Going to take a picture and get to bed!

2 comments:

ellen abbott said...

sounds intriguing.

Bill said...

I'm glad you had a good time.