Thursday, April 27, 2017

Genghis Khan Friday

At many points today I had something I really wanted to write here. I finished my pottery class this morning and had a burning desire to write about how it went (meh). The new water pump for the RO system was installed and we have water again, a truckload of decomposed granite,  a truckload of river rock, and a truckload of topsoil all got delivered--and no workers were on hand to spread them. I should have written earlier because at the end of it all it was just a meh day, and I am tired again tonight. So instead of whining, I am going to go to bed and get a good night's sleep so that I can go out and conquer tomorrow. Conquer more plants--both land and water, conquer fish, just conquer. That sounds like a good activity, I think I'll call it Genghis Khan Friday.

1 comment:

Bill said...

No Khan do.