Monday, July 03, 2006

Live From Joe's!

Coffee is a large Jittery Joe (20 oz with espresso shots), music is a nice background but not quite loud enough to identify over the sounds of conversation and laughter from the surrounding tables and casual groupings of couches and comfy chairs. Sounds like an R&B version of "Express Yourself" on the R&B radio station here at Joe's. I sit in a comfy chair next to my spouse who has the day off from Turner and is in his own comfy chair. We each have coffee (mine hot and spiked with extra caffeine, his cold and frufty) and a Mac laptop. I got up at 6:30 and started the firing in Big Bertha and now we are at Joe's for the day doing the Internet coffee shop workday.

Today I write up the first beginner and intermediate projects for the book to get a word and photo count. I also have to finish the projects spreadsheet with the colors, materials, techniques, number of photos, etc. for each of the projects, and I have to update the outline with a page and photo count for all the topics. Not a sexy day, but a necessary one nonetheless. And I get to hang out with my spouse in a coffee shop all day... there are worse fates!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it all was a fun time for you.