Thursday, July 27, 2006

Live From Joe's--A New Theme

Frufty mocha with Ghirardelli chocolate at Joe's this mornig. Music is a recording of a radio broadcast from the 50's--rock and pop with occasional commercials and talking. At least that's what it sounds like. Yesterday all day was spent delivering pieces to Taylor Kinzel and Taylor Kinzel II up in Roswell and then unloading the rest of the van. I accidentally left three pieces with them that I needed to ship yesterday. One I found a replacement for, one I remade, and the third I have to go back up tomorrow to pick up. *sigh*

Today is a website and book day. I hope to do at least one day a week like this until the book is done. Working offsite is good for focus and limits distractions. It would be better if I didn't have an internet connection, but nothing is perfect. I should also do paperwork, but I am not going to waste an off-site at Joe's on that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, if you kept a list of what pieces go where, maybe you wouldn't leave them scattered thither and yon...