Wednesday, January 31, 2018

So Many Things

Tonight's moon
There are so many topics clamoring to be written about tonight! It's been a week since I last wrote, and it was a full one. The time in Destin on the hand spinning retreat was magical: full of friends, fiber, and dirty martinis with three olives. Since I've been back the weather has been warm so today I puttered with the bees a bit, started cleaning the pond, and took the dogs to the dog park. Yesterday afternoon I played hooky with Dave, and I worked out Monday and today. Though I haven't been as thorough as I might have been entering all my food data into My Fitness Pal, I have eaten well all week. Piano has also been played, I began design on another woodworking project--a bar/liquor cabinet to go with the games table--and I have done a bit of spinning. Oh yes, I've also made and shipped three glass orders!

Anya and I
But all of those accomplishments pale in comparison to the big news of the week (actually I think the big news of the week made everything else possible): I have begun giving myself my own B12 injections! I did one at the doctor with the technician on Monday (in my right thigh) and went straight from there to workout. It was a leg day, and I think the leg workout really pushed the B12 into my system faster as I was zinging with energy all the rest of the day.

Elke and Ann Lynn
Today is hump day and we begin the downward slide to the weekend. Tomorrow is ceramics class (and I have another glass order to make for shipping Friday), and Friday is a crafting morning with Becky and dogs-to-the-groomer day (whew! they are smelly!!). Saturday I'm supposed to go to a woodworking bring-your-own-project workshop at a local woodworker's studio, and I'll go if I can get further on my table design and pick up the wood Friday. This weekend is also when I'm supposed to start perennial seeds for the garden and I haven't even decided what to grow yet!

It is a good life


Lynne

2 comments:

Bill said...

Be sure to keep the injection sites clean...

ellen abbott said...

i'm tired just reading all this. and here I thought my week had been productive.