Thursday, January 04, 2018

A Day OFF

You know the song by the Call, Let the Day Begin? I start a lot of days with it. Tonight I am redoing it slightly and changing it into Let the Week End. I wrote yesterday how I hadn't had a full day off in 13 weeks, well tomorrow is my day! Our water situation is fixed and nothing else (knock wood) is broken. I cleared it with everyone from data.world to my child--heartily encouraged by my spouse. Whoo hoo! Tomorrow I am sleeping in. When I do wake up, it will be to eat and go back to bed. I plan to spend the entire day in bed or in the bath reading Dragon Blood, a new book from one of my favorite urban fantasy authors Eileen Wilks. I am also going to nap A LOT. When my family gets home from work and school, I will get up and hang with them in my jammies for dinner and a movie, but that's the most active I plan to be. Maybe I'll even kick the last of this cold.

Then I'll be fresh for another weekend of sewing, followed by a week of SQL during the day and (maybe) sewing at night. Both of these projects will come to an end next weekend and then it will be on to something as yet undetermined.


1 comment:

Bill said...

And there you go, planning...