Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Back to Work!

The title of this post is twistedly funny as I spent my entire vacation working and I find myself looking forward to going into the office for the morning tomorrow and then helping Jessie with her sewing in the afternoon. It will make a nice change from trying to sew and write SQL doc simultaneously. I'm guessing it will also be warmer at Data.World than it is in our house. I built a fire for the fourth straight day in a row today even though Dave went in to work and only Jessie and I were home. I just couldn't get the house warm enough without--and I was wearing fuzzy thick pants, a sweater, and fleece-lined slippers. I hope my bees make it though this week--I still haven't taken the honey supers off the few hives I put them on. We'll see when it warms up a bit!

Now the fire burns low and so does my energy so off to bed I go. A longer post will come when I am a more interesting person again, i.e., when I leave the house or do something other than shiver, sew, or SQL!

2 comments:

ellen abbott said...

last night was the coldest yet. a crust of ice on the turtle pond.

Bill said...

Just wrap yourself in a warm dog, no?