Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday at Kavarna... Alone

Dancing Goats Coffee with two extra shots of espresso in a Kavarna mug, something weird for music on their sound system. Why I am at Kavarna alone while D is in Austin, you might ask. Well, superwoman ran out of coffee beans. Went to load the coffee maker last night and, whoopsy daisy, not enough beans. So I dropped J off at school and headed to a place where there are always enough beans. I figure I'll get he rest of my orders, invoices and scheduling done in a place with no distractions... except Facebook. Oy.

So far having a bookkeeper seems to mean it's that much easier to ignore the taxes and financial paperwork. I'm no closer to getting them done (sorry Vero!), but I no longer have anxiety attacks about them either. My big accomplishment yesterday was organizing everything on the To Do list into days that I hope To Do them. I managed to get most of Monday's things done, though a few did ook over into today. Yes, the word is "ook", pronounced ooh-k. It was not a typo missing letter. There is a lot of ooking in my life right now and I just thought I'd share.

Blessed quiet--the weird music has stopped and I can concentrate. Sounds like a good time to start desnarling the invoice accounting spreadsheet. SURE AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT ERP SYSTEM that the spouse is building for me in his spare time (hint, hint).

3 comments:

Bill said...

Who could possibly have any spare time in a new job while also experiencing SXSW?

Stacyr520 said...

The title alone made me want to burst into tears.

Bill said...

Not burst into giggles?