Thursday, March 12, 2009

Coherence is Overrated

Coffee in the Austin skyline mug, the traffic outside the studio for music (and the tap tap tapping of the keyboard). I am rushing around again this morning (chicken, head cut off, what's new?) and don't have time for a long--or even mostly coherent--post. I wanted to leave you with a time lapse slideshow of the Hemisphere Design gallery show room set-up from Monday in Dallas, but slideshows are apparently my bane this week and I failed. So I tried to upload it to my Joomla webpage. DENIED! Short post, no slideshow, what's the world coming to?

2 comments:

Bill said...

Anyone with significant experience reading your blog would never expect coherence. Amusement, yes...

Dee said...

LOL coherence can be very overrated! you'll get the hang of this single mom thing in a week or so ;P
D