Monday, November 03, 2008

Late and Lazy Monday

Coffee in the Austin skyline mug, "Burning Love" by Elvis Presley on iTunes to be followed by "Eden is Burning" by John Mellencamp and "Burning Down the House" by the Talking Heads in honor of the crispy dark bagel I had for breakfast--evidence that things really do come in threes (thing 1 and thing 2).

Another order came in over the weekend so there will be firing today. Jessie's Jewels are turning out beautifully--J and Gramma glued up batches of rings, pins pendants and a bracelet yesterday and they'll fuse up another bracelet batch today. Neither of them are thrilled with the smell of the glue--even with the front door of the studio open and the fan on--but it sure works well (Triolyse, provided by Dee).

Tomorrow is the election (yea, I get my spouse back!) and J's birthday. After a Saturday trip to the American Girl store I have presents, I might make cupcakes for school (got to find out what the birthday-celebration-at-school requirements are), and I'm ready for a quiet evening with cake, champagne, family, friends and CNN on the big tv.

Okay, best get my lazy self off to the studio!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hooray for Jesse!

Photos! Photos!