Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday, What Tue Due?

Coffee in the Washington DC mug (my Mom's favorite one, sniff), "Soul to Squeeze" by the Chili Peppers on iTunes. I miss my Mom. A month-long visit just isn't enough. The year-end wrap-up, preparation for 2009 continues apace. Today more paperwork, a firing for an order I got yesterday, and another Bullseye order to write up. Somehow in the last order I managed not to order *any* 1116-03 (turquoise large) frit. I needed four 5-lb jars. I don't need any sheet glass, but I could go ahead and get in enough of an order to raise my discount level one notch higher for next year. (Can I afford it? Can I afford NOT to afford it now?)

Dee's coming for the day and bringing Sombra. Maybe I'll get her to do another frit inventory...

3 comments:

Bill said...

You shouldn't frit, I mean fret, about it...

Brenda Griffith said...

Ar.

Bill said...

Ess.