Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday NOT Same Old Same Old

No coffee, no music. I am done obsessing about the holiday artist market I am doing this weekend. I don't know why I started in the first place. Between left knee twinges, I restlessly dreamed all night of not being taken seriously as a *linguist* (and wasn't that many lifetimes ago!) and my "friends" telling me I could go out with them that evening because for once I looked nice (apparently I was usually dirty, smelled bad, had ratty hair and wore filthy grungy clothes...). Oy. Talk about adequacy issues! So today I shake it off, go with the flow and have fun with it. And I post about the wonder that is the J on Stranded in the South.

1 comment:

Bill said...

I've never noticed any odd odors from you, so feel better.

'Course, my nose is usually nonfunctional...