Monday, March 31, 2008

Monday Blues

Coffee in the Austin skyline mug, "Ada" by the National on iTunes. It's one of THOSE mornings ("Ada" is a strangely disquieting, mourning-opportunities-passed, melancholy, longing kind of song for me--akin to "Cloudy This Morning" by George Winston). But no time--and certainly no reason--to mope. Got glass to fire, an article to finish, a display to design, and orders to ship. Too bad the day is grey and mopey too. It'd be a lot harder to resist bright, warm sun.

Yesterday was a much more up day for me--and there are great photos of the new work on yesterday's post--so I think I'll just disgruntle off to "The Fields of Pelenor" by Howard Shore. I'll perk tomorrow. Promise.

2 comments:

Bill said...

You'll make coffee tomorrow? How nice!

Brenda Griffith said...

That would be perc, not perk. And we drip drip brew (and by "we" I mean Dave). So don't expect beans from us tomorrow....