Thursday, July 10, 2008

Joomla Woes

Sauvignon blanc in a cobalt blue water glass--Italian style--in anticipation of the pizza to come, the sounds of dinner being put on the table for background music. It will be a quick post.

Today's video is on Stranded in the South, I can no longer pretend they have anything to do with the Glass Incarnate part of the day here in Montana. And there was a Glass Incarnate part of the day. I struggled through Joomla components this morning trying to figure out how to integrate the photo gallery with the menu system with the on-line catalog and ordering though Virtue Mart (wholesale for galleries only) for my website. I failed. I am frustrated. I take it up again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bill said...

You haven't failed. You simply have yet to beat this system into submission.