Monday, December 03, 2007

Packing, Packing, Packing...

Coffee in the Chicago skyline mug (of course), "Racing to the Red Light" by James McMurtry on iTunes. I should be ready to hit the road in the next, oh, six or eight hours. Won't make it to Chicago today. Might even have to get Mom to do some driving so I can work on the laptop and make some calls. Would have had pics of Seraph the red-pronged reindeer on this quick post but my Eye-Fi card chose this morning to futz out and not upload. I love technology... when it works.

Now off to pack clothes and other necessities, finish signing work and packing it, and then start loading the van. If you're in Chicago next weekend and would like to go to the show, let me know and I'll send you a free pass. And I'm in booth 7056... I'll also be selling signed copies of my book (flog that book!). Live from Indianapolis tomorrow am...

3 comments:

Bill said...

You're signing your clothes? Maybe you need a nap before you leave...

Brenda Griffith said...

hah. I'M not the one who needs a nap--I clearly said signing "work", not clothes. I do sign all my pieces you know...

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I will be in Chicago next week-end and would love 2 passes to your show. (5710 S. Blackstone #3, Chicago, IL 60637-1824). If you send a few extras I can hand them out in my department. The show was great last year (signing my own piece at the show was one of my all-time highlights!!!). Drive safely and a big hello to your mother.