Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Chug, Chug, Chug


Coffee in the New York mug, music from J banging on the piano. Got to run put her hair up and get her to school then back to finish this post. Yesterday's fuse was all "Cosmos" all the time--with the exception of one little "Earth" sample tile that I need to drop in the mail today.
________

Back from school--and back and back again: someone was not feeling well and is now watching Hercules from the couch. It will make getting in today's firing a bit more interesting, but not too. Luckily J is now at the age where she is self-entertaining and essentially independent. That doesn't mean I am going to chuck her out to fend for herself anytime soon, but it means I have a bit more latitude to do my stuff.

Today's "stuff" is a slump of yesterday's fuse and a lot of paperwork: I have not reconciled the financials since I had to do it for taxes. Not surprisingly I have been very able to continuously find more interesting (and necessary) things to do instead. Today with J home sick, no excuses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need a taskmaster, in keeping with the theme of Passover.

Tote that brick! Build that pyramid!