Monday, March 26, 2007

Odds 'N' Sods

Coffee just brewed, I'll get some soon. "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow" by Alison Krauss and the Union Station on iTunes, the thud of the spouse's feet on the treadmill upstairs as accompaniment. The lead male vocalist for the Union Station, Dan Tyminski, is the uncredited singer of the same song in the Cohen Brothers movie "O Brother Where Art Thou". On the soundtrack the song was credited to the Soggy Bottom Boys and I always thought that meant George Clooney et al., but no. Good news as I really like the sound and wanted more.

Today will be full of odds and sods, more catch-up. I spent the weekend gardening and communing with my family--did too little of that over the past year. Yes, Bill, I took pictures, and someday they will end up on Stranded in the South--maybe even before I accidentally delete them. Now it's time to roust a Sprout and get her off to school. Then I do battle with my wholesalecrafts.com page--got to get it published TODAY!

Don't forget to take the stand poll--need all the free marketing input I can get.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beard the lioness in her den, and drag her to the bathroom. It's good for her.