Friday, January 12, 2007

I Don My Kerchief and Clean

Coffee almost gone from the Denver skyline mug, the sound of fingers tapping on the keyboard is my only music. Today is a full studio day. I woke up to the realization that I have a little over a week till the photographer comes to shoot the how-to photos for the book and I am in no way ready!

Yesterday I met with one of the owners of Sabra Gallery and set them up with a selection of work. In a spurt of efficiency I also updated my website to reflect the new representation. I am actually in the mood to do more online stuff today, but I have too much to do in the studio. It's ironic. Last week I cleaned to avoid computer tasks, now I want to do computer tasks to avoid cleaning!

Keep those contest entries coming! There have been some exceptional suggestions so far, and I am confident that you will have provided me with a brilliant name by Sunday. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must say, you certainly get creative in your avoidance behavior...