Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tuesday, August 29th, 2006

Coffee in the Austin skyline mug, no music, no updated word count. Yesterday was a day in the studio, not a day writing. Today will be split between studio--last fuse load for Marietta Art in the Park this weekend--and writing with a bit of paperwork and a trip to the DMV thrown in for fun. I can tell how tight my schedule is this morning as I carried the last studio garbage to the curb just in time to put it in the garbage truck myself. I hope it is the 'making it' aspect of the experience and not the hot sweaty sticky part that is the portent for the day.

Trying to get over a difficult night's sleep. Got to just slog through it. Got a good idea for a piece for the Art Institute of Chicago's website this spring. Need to send it out. If I could put blinders on the sides of my mind, today would be a good day to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go for it!