Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Finally a Breather

La Croix sparkling water in a can, "The Steward of Gondor", Howard SHore and Bolliy Boyd from the Lord of the Rings Return of the King on iTunes. I finally get a breather today after running non-stop since 7 am. Remember that perfume commercial from the '70's/'80's for Enjolie? "I can bring home the bacon, fry it up in the pan..." and do about 50,000 other things while keeping my cool (how many balls can you keep in the air?), not letting anything drop. That's today. Except for the cool part. I am some kind of frazzled. And I still have a kiln load to get in.

The (lack of) lighting for the lower shelf of my pedestals is seriously harshing my mellow. I ordered a rechargeable base lighting LED system and it is a complete bust--too much focused light in 13 points, not diffuse enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try not to make light of the subject. Briliant!

Jodi said...

Yes, I unfortunately remember that ad and sing that song frequently. Maybe because I "bring home the bacon" in my house. I dunno.

ren said...

i only bring home the veggie bacon, if he wants pork, he's on his own!