Thursday, June 10, 2010

Have You Seen My Groove?

Just let the dogs out in the backyard for their nightly ablutions and I have a couple of minutes to put up a quick post before they come in, and I head to bed. I have lost my groove. Maybe the show knocked more stuffing out of me than I thought, but I have been down in the dumps since I got home. I am interested to hear how Tahmi does at Beckman's as I have been considering that show myself. I am reconsidering participating in the One of a Kind Show again this winter--even though I had previously sworn off retail shows.

I am getting so tired of struggling like a salmon heading up stream every year! Lately I just want to chuck it all in and float back towards the sea. But I won't, because I'm a salmon and that's just not what we do. We're fighters, and I am going to make this glass business thrive if I have to swim everyday till next year...

So much for slowing down.

2 comments:

Bill said...

"Salmon Chanted Evening!"

Tahmi said...

Hope you find it soon! Mine came back about 10PM last night - I think it was just on a long layover in the Denver airport. ;)