Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Going to be Boring

Coffee in the Alaska skyline mug, "Cloudy This Morning" by George Winston on iTunes, 1425 words written yesterday. It's cold this morning and I snuggled under the quilt till late. First chore of the morning was signing the pieces for the Art Institute in preparation for packing and shipping them. Unfortunately the word choice in that last sentence is indicative of the day's mood for me--everything on tap looms like a chore. Maybe I wouldn't be so melancholy if I started the day listening to the Donnas or something else perky, but I am obsessed with this cd right now. I could listen to Cloudy This Morning and Walking on Air all day. Come to think of it, I probably will.

Today, today. Two shipments to go out, the first paisley (maybe I should just rename them Pop Art instead of paisley and be done with it) load to cut and fuse now that all the circles are ground (at least from the first shipment--I haven't even opened the box from the second shipment yet), and a lot of writing to do: I still have the rest of the Tools section--I figure I am about halfway through--and five projects to write up and send in this week. *sigh* And I have the energy of plankton today. There's always tomorrow. Wait a minute, tomorrow is going to be more of the same.... Oh well (or should I say "Oh hell"?). I will just hope I am different tomorrow since the day will not be, and I will be able to enthuse about it more (and stop whining).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine how fine it'll be, six months from now, when you have no work to do, and you're complaining about the lack of orders...