Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yep, Home

Coffee all over the floor (it was a large Jupiter Coffee with an extra shot of espresso--I dropped it as I walked in the door before taking even one sip), no music. Going to be a quick, yes-I-am-alive-and-back-from-Chicago post--today is PACKED.

The show was great for me, though terrible for many, many others. A dedicated post on it to follow. In almost stereotypical fashion I found out that the publication date on my book has been pushed back to November. I wouldn't have been told had I not divined it from other data and pushed to be told. And the ceiling-fixture-turned-bowl-turned-ceiling-fixture project is now... a wall sconce! Another post on it.

Today will be filled with unpacking the car from the trip, getting the biggest order from Bullseye this year (maybe ever), starting all the orders from the Chicago show and the trunk show earlier in November... and that ought to be enough! Pictures and detailed, eloquent posts... later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you'd dropped off the planet...

Jodi said...

Welcome back! I hope you will eventually have some time to check out my BNL post!

Smasty said...

I wanna hear how people liked the boxes!