Monday, August 31, 2009

Off to Sleep

It's soooo late! Gran Marnier in a glass with a roly bottom (those are so annoying...), "Staple It Together" by Jack Johnson on iTunes. That's what I'm doing tonight--I'm stapling together a post. I am so exhilarated and exhausted by all the information flowing through my brain from the Fabulous Delores Taylor's workshop on pate de verre that I can't coherently post about it tonight. Tomorrow, I promise more. More words, more photos, more fun. I love, love, love this photo--it's so the spirit of the days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought the lack of posting was a good sign:-)

Bill said...

Why are you blushing?

Brenda Griffith said...

I'm not blushing--I'm flushed from working hard!

Dee said...

and y'all match shirt to apron! ;) so that was monday, i think today is tues according to my laptop - yes i'm in vacation time warp zone - hope y'all are having fun, i do wish i was participating but then again, i'm enjoying the beach sounds and sights along with parental time...
D