Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More Website Development

Yesterday's post was called Cheating Again as I discovered I had neither finished nor posted it when I logged in to Blogger tonight. However I did have the photo up and most of it done so I threw a quick ending on it, and, voila! Two posts in one day!

Today's post is going to be even quicker as most of my computer time since this morning has been spent honing my Joomla skills and putting up the Where We Got Our Name page on the Siyeh Glass website. There is a nice slideshow on the page, and I managed to figure out how to embed a scroll bar within an article. Now I just need my spouse to tell me if that is something I *can* do, but shouldn't, or if it is OK design. But he can tell me later. Now it's time to skitter off to bed to dream about a more productive day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Bill said...

You forgot to post? Oh, dear...I wonder if you need Aricept?

Brenda Griffith said...

Yes, please. I don't know what it is, but I'm sure if you recommend it, it must be just what I need!

Cynthia Ann Swan said...

Dear Brenda,so sorry to hear of your friend's passing. I found your blog from Cynthia Morgan's glass blog...I'm also a fused glass artist. I've had a similar loss...his name was Sparky. I hope you are feeling better with the week that has past, though I know you will never be the same. We always miss them. I also hope you've been able to focus on your book and glass, and that your show goes well. Cynthia Ann Swan, www.terrapasstudio.com