Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tempus Fugit

Was a page written yesterday? No. Even a word in the book? No. The entire day was spent locating and ordering packaging materials for a special order we've been working on for the past couple of weeks, and dealing with normal orders and issue build-up after a week gone. The order is for a foreign delegation and everything in the presentation has to be just right so I find myself covering boxes with handmade mulberry paper and lining the insides with silk--or at least gathering all the materials so that I can do the actual covering and lining next week.

I am getting stressed enough about the lack of writing that I'm not sleeping well. At all. Today I am booked solid through noon, then I have kiln loads to get in, THEN I hope to have time to write. I'm not too optimistic, however, as I am already exhausted from two nights of little sleep and late afternoon is already a low energy time for me. All I can do is try.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Oh, goodness, it's so stressful, it's almost like reading a thriller...will she finish the novel or won't she???