Thursday, August 18, 2011

Posting!

I just finished a really long post about New Directions for the studio (doesn't it seem like there are always new directions for me and my studio?). But, before releasing it to the world at large, I need to go over it all with the staff. I am also working on a newsletter--the first since April, a fall class list, the outline for the new book, marketing materials for the production work, on-line processes for managing registration and payment for classes, materials, etc., and the Siyeh Studio (professional work) website.

After a year of no time or air to breathe, it feels good to blog again, and I plan to keep it up. Come back tomorrow! In the meantime, here's a shot on the way to Iceberg Lake this summer...

1 comment:

Bill said...

I'm so glad to see you've posted!

Nice photo, too.