Tuesday, August 24, 2010

BMAC--Live From Baltimore!

Day 2 of the summer Buyer's Market--held for the first time in Baltimore. I'll post at length tonight on set-up and the first two days of the show. However, for those waiting with bated or baited breath, just wanted to say that the show was good to *very* good for everyone I talked to yesterday, and it is so far WAY above expectations. I did about as much in sales yesterday as I did at ACRE in June for the whole show--and I saw current customers who didn't have a chance to order yesterday and who promised to come back today. We'll see how it all shakes out.

I'll also write about last night's amazing dinner at Vino Rosina and expound on the excellent Crotchless (hamhock/bacon/pepperoncini, and more) martini I had.

5 comments:

maria said...

excellent, excellent, excellent!
Good news for everyone!

Bill said...

Hooray! You're back!

Tahmi said...

Wow, you need to send those buyers this way! I don't think anyone in our aisle would use any of those adjectives to describe the show so far. Most comments could not be reproduced in polite company - LOLB

Anonymous said...

OH, BOY. I love doing a show this way, reading your blow-by-blow here so I can live the show vicariously thru you, Brenda. Dee, jump in too.

Tahmi, I hear ya! Hope today works for you. Miss me much?

Lovin' retirement,
Nancy Goodenough

Dee said...

hehe nancy, i will email you and sara this weekend...