Sunday, June 24, 2012

Caloo Calay!

The rest of the line from which comes the title of this post is "no work today, we're cabbages and kings!". Good thing I am neither a cabbage nor a king as I have PLENTY of work today. Notwithstanding the abundance of work, I will also be going to lake with Dave and the J today--I'll be writing up the projects I am doing this morning. As it's almost noon now, and we want to spend the afternoon at the lake, and I have at least an hour of work in the studio before we go, and we need to stop for walking shoes (for Dave) Keene sandals (for me) and a nerf gun (for J--and maybe a defensive one for me and Dave), I had better leave the long posting for another day. Wherever you are, I hope your weather might end up half as fine today as it is here.

2 comments:

Nancy Goodenough said...

I got Keene Newport sandal thingies the other day. As comfortable as the Crocs I used to wear and grippy to walk in. Been wearing Uggs year-round for years and now gave into warm weather footwear. Which did you get?
http://www.zappos.com/keen-newport-h2-navy-dream?zlfid=111&recoName=zap_brand_page&zfcTest=fw:1

Bill said...

Guns are never defensive. They don't protect you from incoming projectiles, they send out your own at a target downrange. Admit it, you just want the option to shoot J.

Hmm?

Doesn't sound like much writing is getting done...